Farm Credit Farmers Market
The mission of the Farm Credit Farmers Market is to promote agriculture in Wayne County and surrounding areas. The farmer’s market provides the opportunity for local farmers to connect directly with consumers and promote local agriculture.
Location: Behind the Maxwell Regional Agricultural & Convention Center at 3114 Wayne Memorial Drive, Goldsboro, NC
2021 Hours of Operation
Spring & Summer – April 22 through September 4
- Thursday & Fridays: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Fall – September 10 through November 20
- Fridays: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sellable & Prohibited Items
Sellable items include:
- Vegetables, Fruits, Eggs, Frozen Meats, Cut Flowers, Bedding Plants & Transplants, Local Honey, Dairy Products, Low-risk preserved goods (jams, jellies, pickles)
- Hand crafts will be accepted as space is available. (Reminder: agriculture product vendors have first priority for market spaces)
Prohibited items include:
- Home Baked Goods, “Low-acid” canned foods (such as green beans, tomatoes, carrots, etc.), Direct Sale Company Items, Flea Market Items, Live Animals, Alcohol, Drugs (including medicinal, i.e., hemp products)